dimanche 26 juillet 2015

E-Cigarette review

I've been force to use it by God and the most important thing is, I would even not need that to stop smoking.

So I've use it for a week now and I can say this thing could work pretty good. I'm about sure that the liquid here they give with it is not 100% nicotine but I say something like 25%. It made me realize that in cigarette there is probably more than one drugs that is addictive and that nicotine is more a category of all these drugs. And in the liquid of the E-Cigarette, there is one of these drugs. So when you use it, you're good at 25%. You need to live with the miss until the body is out of it; Which take a couple of days. Than the E-Cig is working almost like regular smoke with a nicer taste: Yes, now the E-Cig give me good like the normal cigarette does.

So I claim that this liquid is a good idea and could help a lot of people to stop to smoke. Now I could stop without any "pain" or miss. And I hope I won't smoke that thing for a long time.

The E-cigarette is really well made and work perfect almost. Yes almost because the recharge way should have been made without unscrewing. For the rest like I said, perfect.

So I suggest to try this to stop smoking after trying the gum and the patch.

Good Luck week people

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire