jeudi 23 juillet 2015

I will repeat/recap my security measure for Windows

So I have the choice to make a new OS or fix the present one, Windows. I'm not aware of the other OS on the market beside Linux so things could change in the future.

So if I choose to change or fix Windows:

I claim that security measure come with a video that explain how security work with computer and how the security would work with Windows. I claim that a good and secure OS come with a explanation, most likely in video, of how its security work

Than the security itself require new programming standard and the current programs need to be change to run on the new Windows. In fact, the old programs can run on the new secure Windows but not it's not safe.

The new standard is:

  • Allocated ram memory
  • Allocated disk space

When starting a exe in Windows Secure. A Window will popup. It will have the options:

  • Full Access
  • Full Access no net
  • Allocated
  • Allocated no net
It will have advanced options and options such as this will be there:

  • BIOS access
  • Unknown for now to me(need info)
So the new programs cannot access or change memory that is not allocated to it. Same for the disk. This way, the programs cannot infect Windows files or any other files nor changing he ram memory of other programs. This is a major hit for virus, I'm sure.

Than the security video will make understand to the Windows users that giving net access to software that does not require it is plain dumb like not locking the doors of the cars. The video will explain why if they can't understand here which I doubt.

After that I will try to make an anti-virus for backdoor and keyloggers. And others that will come in my mind when I'll get expert info. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, I mean the anti backdoor and keylogger, I was thinking about banning some command that you can call in a program.

So at least my new fix would kill a lot of virus and backdoor. The next will possibly kill them all when I'll get the info and know how to detect backdoor and keyloggers.

Resume of this article:

Phase one:
  • Make the video about security and how my security work
  • Make my first protection(allocation)
Phase two:
  •  Make a good anti-virus
====
 Note that before doing this, the backdoor in Windows need to be remove and also the backdoor in the bios. 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire