vendredi 10 juillet 2015

I claim that auto-plane could be possible


I just though about it and did a little poor drawing. That's the only God allow me to do. The video of me doing that I'd give to everybody that want to connect to my antenna.

So like I though in the past and got clearer now, I'm about sure it is possible to do. But I would not work on that until I have prove that an auto-pilot can deal with any wind and bad weather. Because I'm not sure if such an auto-pilot can be program.

But for the rest, I'm about sure it can be done. This is my opinion of someone that does not have much info about high tech and I make you remember that my job is politician. This is my blog, if you are not interested...

It is also very important to say that for now I would not do such a project. First because I'm a politician and second because I don't want to be the cause of many death and third because now in my metal politics state, planes can't survive.

It is very important to make note to everybody that I keep claiming it's impossible to do auto-cars. The difference between plane and cars is plane can have markers on the landing runway and in air it's just cyber 2d map. Major differences with all the different roads in our society. Also, it's not an AI that I claim I'd do or can be done, it's a script with many security level but in air, there is no security level, so if the program crash: bang.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire