vendredi 10 juillet 2015

What is going on

So it appear that they keep trying to make me a slave and only reduce me maybe by time to time. I mean, sometimes they appear to try drugs. Anyway, even if I suffer a lot I'm not on bad drugs very most of the time except when at night where I loose consciousness.

So God keep talking about that new State and keep working on it a bit. I got a very good idea how to start it.

I doubt I'm going to be elected by a vast majority even a small minority but God appear to seek for that maybe and otherwise he keep claiming He could give me the power with election.

So this is it, I'd have a good life if I would have not been attacked. That kind of evil challenge more than interest me and I have a lot of fun.

I'd suggest to think about the application for high grade post and other post of the future State. Think, not moving for it. Maybe talk a little.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire