samedi 25 juillet 2015

Whatever what is going on I keep search for friends to make a gamer union

My story and my life is extreme but I'd be interested to make a gaming union.

I'd call it the 24 gamer union. There is no chief, just president to manage the site and the servers.

To be in you need to:
  • Live with a girl(no fags)
  • No slavery and up in your business
  • You cannot be the cause of my pain
  • You cannot hit other members
  • You need to speak English or French

The point of this union is to find players for mp games that does not cheat and are cool.

I need cash for the servers or maybe some people have some. We're going to have a IRC server, a TS server and of course game servers.

For now there would be no official game that we all play in. But most likely for a union to work well, we need to all pass at the same time in a game like Overwatch maybe.

 makaubin24@gmail.com  First members girl only of my age

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire