mardi 23 juin 2015

About the hiding of the pretty girls

The pretend on my check that because I'm 24, which is the only difference almost sexual slavery, I should not have a big check.

Now what they pretend themselves as the chef d'état, Homer and the police, ask me for years now to make sexual slave and say as one of the argument that I'm cheap.

Now I expect from my estimation that 60% of the girl of my age are hot on tv and even more in real. Which 25% of them ultra hot or supreme.

So it mean that 60% of this guys on tv fuck that each morning.

Now I'm suppose to be the hottest guy and you claim that because God don't let me see my girls I should live with the ugly all my life with internet and movies and music?

No no, no way. As long as God give me the opportunity to not be there, I won't.

Also, I know why they did this and why they do that. And do I need to say for being rich?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire