dimanche 21 juin 2015

The console wars and pc

I don't recall that we're in full nationalism. We're in false and capitalistic interest nationalism. I doubt it's democratic but I say that most people in the upper class are in.

So I don't think it's really a problem that Microsoft make a deal with Epic games to have exclusivity but I doubt it's not a national problem. Epic studios in my idea is surely an American studio and not the private property of Epic or Microsoft. Which btw I know could be two cover name for large organization. So our studios, our games.

Now it take time to make port, so take the time on great games.

If my idea is needed, it appear that exclusivity won't be anymore. And unless they do a lot of great graphics cards like I have and console, it's going to be one of the console or pc MAX. The reason to that is wealth rate is too high when you own more than one console or a console with pc. I make you remember that in my idea, pc and console appear to not even be possible. Smart phone is make more sense for now and until the production grow a lot and make more pc and console at once.

Edit: I forgot to say that even here it's too rich. I say that I'm too rich right now with a laptop and a good pc. One of another is more than enough. Plus I got an Xbox360 and there is 2 large tv in house plus 2 Ipad. This is a joke. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire