samedi 20 juin 2015

Getting paid is a devine right



Getting paid is a very important aspect in the Realm of God. No doubt, it's how mankind to not say the whole universe work. It's possibly one of the main aspect of life in the universe.

I say that God gave us this right when we all born. I say that God or the Devil also give the right to the evil to take away this right to some people with trick that can go as far as magic trick.

I could have posted this in The Great Terrian Family but since this thing goes well with my interest for now, I would post it here, so public text.

In addition, I say that on earth you can ask for payment for your work or anything some people want from you. It is good to point that in some situation, where this right has been taken away from you, it could be dangerous to ask to be paid. This is call slavery by the way. Unless it's a good organization that ask you that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire