samedi 20 juin 2015

How my hospital would work and how it would work in my organization



So I'm thinking about this for the first time as I write this.

There is always a Master Chief in my organization so in my hospital. He will be in charge of the hospital and take care of everything and most importantly be the link with me or my Royal State. He is free to take the staff he need to make it work and he should be aware that a maximum quantity for his staff could be made by me or The Royal State. He should also be aware that hémogénie could be in soon for better administration and efficiency of our healthcare network.


First the emergency. This is the same as now. They take people that need that urgent. They take first the ambulance and they take first the very important patient that need to be cure or save from death or so. They have the staff for normal use and if the demand is getting higher the other staff of the hospital need to give hand. At best and I guess, some staff of the hospital that does not work at emergency normally should be form and aware of how it work there at the emergency. Good to say that the ambulance staff has a guide for who can get in and can't. Those who lied are reported to my millice. For how much staff is needed at emergency, time and xp will tell us.

Than come the appointment service that let you take appointment with a general doctor instead of going to the emergency. The acceptable delay is not aware of me for now but let's say for now that 1 month sound maximum. My guess is that any patient almost(but the great people and the doctors) need to see a general first and than the general will send him to the specialize.The general can send the patient to the psychiatrist or psychologist. 

Now I'm not aware about specialization. I need a class on that. And my General Of The Bureau Of Healthcare will make the slider about what specialization should get first, have more staff and have more brain time in the science or the State and The King.

Of course nurses are needed. They can me men or girl. The General will tell how much nurse they can have for the hospital size. It could also be to the Master Chief to pronounce on that. Nurse are not motel, there is an explanation to citizen about that in society and in hospital(On official paper). My millice will deal with those that think they are there for massage.

It is important to say, that for some specialization, they are classed. Especially in beauty class. Especially for sex and childbirth. They need to be classed in age too. It is not important to be very classed but it could be possible that my class pretty would be with pretty. But no ugly doctor or even plus and pas pir with belle.

My guess is, there is a chief of each department of the hospital: Nurse, ambulance, general, surgeon and so on. There is a hierarchy tree and a contact to do about that and it would be similar to my State. Like in all my entity there is complaint possible and suggestion. Complaint can be done to the Chief of the hospital with rating so he can tell if it's important or not and than if minor should be sent do minor Chief. There is a way too to contact my State, The General of the Bureau and other High ranked of the State.

There is also the scientific research that goes there. There is Bureau in The State for that. All human resources of the hospital need to follow the guideline of this Bureau.

I guess that mental health hospital would work the same.

They can be men or girl for all post as far as I know.

A card is needed, but the computer can tell if the citizen got a card. If the card is not in hand or if he/she is not in the computer, I let him die. If the hospital say that I'm too wicked by doing this(I'm not wicked, I'm axé and correct) it can do at their will for now and we'll see later.

---

For how it work in the nation or the society. Well everybody got a card with photo that need to taken each year or so and he/she need that to have hospital access. For now, it's the first that call that come first but here in Québec, I'd say the best and in my Realm, it could be the best too. Corruption on this part of the society could be worth a lot.

That's it for now. I add in edit as I think of it.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire