mardi 23 juin 2015

Why the salute ala Hitler and the Nazis

We are at war and God is on both side. He let us defend ourselves and we will.

So we can do many thing to defend ourselves and one of this thing is keeping our organization clean from the spy and the traitor.

So with my party and my Royal State, I suggest that sometimes the King which is me salute the whole place and they will follow to show their commitment. And also to show that they are with us and we are together well unified. That's my way and my guess for now, I hope the science and the proof of my intuition will follow in the future.

The salute sing should be said or call: Glory to God and The Red Party or The Red State.

It will be possible that other high rank does this salute time to time, we'll see later and you can use your own judgment and knowledge.

We are also going to vote on this, it need to pass by good majority. Those with science may advance.

The rumour pretend that Adolf Hilter is one of my bro and a Terrian. I'll will for sure do like him a lot and like my family. First reason is because I pretend that if he got the knowledge and if he got the staff with high knowledge, he know what to do. Second, I really like my bro and my family. I could even call my organization or movement the 4th reich is it's what I think it is, we'll see.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire