samedi 20 juin 2015

Marking for Vavle

I found a Valve video hosted by Twitch on Nofrag that give info about Steam and especially for the beginnings to the half because I did not watch the rest about Marketing or said Shipping for them.

So God want me to give my opinion about this video. So here it is:

Low to medium level class and info. Or low level marketing. What I mean is, the best marketing way is hidden and there is stuff that is not said that could lead you to sell your product.

High level citizen is more than aware that there is organization here that have point to respect to be with them. Example, the food market: To hide that you can feed with water to some people and to eat and drink. Example: ARK: Survival Evolved. And there is a lot more organization, there is also the consortium that ask you to be in to hide all information almost publicly unless the citizen is invited in a secret order or organization.

Than come the social network of people. For gaming industrie, one of the relevant network would be a group of hardcore gamer that are willing to answer to your questions. So the question will be, is our game a matter of interest in a selected hardcore gaming group. For new blood in the gaming world, or new gamers that will buy product of our industrie, I'm not aware of how I could do it but I guess that a very good trailer like the one of Portal show in the video of this article could bring us new blood. I guess that good trailer could be our chance. And social agent could help us to make them: Example, Raymond Lemieux tell us that most kids want to be superman, and so on. Good to point that I'm not a crook(I'm not saying I don't steal) and I don't go in the direction of the false ads with unfair cgi that represent the game in a trailer. Your risk btw!

Than come the ciment owned market share: You got a organization of 100 000 citizen that want video games. Now, an entity has been chosen to make the games and the theme will be chose by this entity or other leaders and it will for sure sell. It got to be a good product in most case of course.

So I'm not sure why God force me to write this. And if I need to say what do we do now, I'll say that: We keep our market share if we can but capitalism is in huge trouble. I'm not aware of what is going to happens so I can't say more for now. Btw I'm in the centre and not at the right, that's my stuff and my opinion. God said rich, not extremely mad fubar rich. And he also said wicked with some diabolic on the side, he did not said MASS RAPE. (Steam refund, good start imo) May God be with us.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire